DRIVING PROJECT SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2018
9:00am - 12:00pm (Light Breakfast Included)The driving project success module is a highly interactive session geared towards field leadership. Participants are immediately placed in the positions they find themselves every day – tasked to build a project without all the tools or information they need to get the project done. During the workshop, attendees learn about the importance of productivity, motivation, coaching, leadership, planning and technology to drive project performance. A full-scale BIM model of the project is utilized to demonstrate just how drastically technology and prefabrication are going to change the industry.
• Industry trends and changes
• Field management obstacles and opportunities
• Understand how planning and communication impact productivity
• Understand how productivity is measured
• Evaluate impact of rework on productivity and project performance